Are you looking for some of the best valentine sayings for kids a to celebrate this holiday with your kids? This can be done either by writing cards to a family member, friends and helps in getting into the valentine’s day spirit. Parents and teachers can be added in on the fun by making message cards for the kids.
If you want to look for some funny, cute, valentine sayings for kids then this article might be of help o you. It also contains the sayings from the teachers to their students and the short valentine’s sayings to the preschoolers and middle school students.
Sending a valentine message for child is a beautiful way of expressing your love for them as parents, teachers, or a family member.
This makes them feel special and recognized and can easily convey all the aimed emotions. This helps in strengthening the bond between the two people involved.
WHAT MESSAGE CAN BE WRITTEN IN A VALENTINE’S CARD FROM PARENT TO CHILDREN?
Adding a valentine’s card from parent to child to either their lunch boxed or pinning it to their backpack is a very fun and interesting way of expressing your love for them.
This will surprise them and makes them feel loved and important. Many quotes can be added for your son or daughter and this helps them feel loved. These are-
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my sunshine. Light up the world.
- No one lights up my world like you. Love Mom and Dad.
- Thank you for filling every day of my life with love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- We believed that true love exists the day we became our parents. Happy Valentine’s Day to the one who made us believe in love.
- Your smile lights up every day and in every single way.
- We can never part, as you are my heart. Love Mom.
Using such Valentine day quotes for kids will be a very sweet and cute gesture from the parents to their children. It will make them important and proud. The feeling of making your children feel loved and worthy of it makes them feel content and satisfied.
SOME CLEVER VALENTINE’S SAYINGS FROM TEACHERS
The relationship between a student and teacher is very undefined and consists of an equal amount of hatred and love. A teacher is one of the people the child spends most of their time with other than their parents.
This means that the bond that a child shares with their teacher has a huge impact on the life of the child both in academics and personally.
Using some of Clever Valentine’s Sayings From Teachers can light up the kid’s day and using some fun sayings on the notes or treats can be very helpful in enhancing the bond. Some of the sayings which can be used by a teacher are-
- Never stop being a little firecracker and have an amazing Valentine’s.
- Thank you for bringing so many smiles to my day.
- You are completely out of this world but awesome.
- You are a spark that lights up by the day. Have a wonderful Valentine’s day.
- Never lose the charm of your laughter and make all of your dreams come true. Happy Valentine’s day.
- You are the A to my Amazing Valentine’s day.
- Being extraordinary can never be new for you and I hope this Valentine’s day is special for you.
WHERE CAN THE VALENTINE’S SAYINGS BE USED FOR THE KIDS?
The cute valentine sayings for kids can be used on personalized cards and gifts for their friends and family. These sayings can either be original or borrowed. There might be many different ways of using these sayings and quotes.
- Valentine’s Cards-This is one of the most popular ways of incorporating the quotes with a Valentine theme. Help the kids and make them write down silly quotes by having them write down what this day means to them. Print these programs using a word processor program and then supply the required products to design and cut a card.
- Valentine’s crafts-These Valentine’s Day quotes can be used on handmade crafts and let the children give gifts to the family and friends. The simple crafts which can be gifted are-
- Photo Album– Give the gift of pictures to the relative and let the kids print out some of their favorite photos and create a photo stock. The holes can be punched in at one end and then a ribbon can be tied together.
- Flowerpot– This is also a very beautiful craft that can be gifted and the kids can also decorate these pots however they want. They can write their quotes if they want and then spray a sealant if they have finished writing and decorating.
- Banners– The kids can write down their favorite quotes on large pieces of block and then paper cut them into the size of banners. Many quotes can also be written on such banners.
SHORT VALENTINE’S SAYINGS FOR FAMILY MEMBERS
Kids may also want to gift cards, notes, or any kind of present to their family members on the occasion of Valentine’s Day to express their gratitude and love. These thoughts can also be conveyed over a phone or video chat. Some of the short valentines day sayings which can be put up as messages for the family members include-
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the only cousin I can tolerate. Enjoy a dozen cookies I have made.
- Thank you for being the best grandparents I could have asked for. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Enjoy some candy on my behalf. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- On this day, have a chocolate bar, two or three. I am so happy to have you as my mommy.
- I love you will all my heart and enjoy these scrumptious sweet tarts.
- You’re the sweetest aunt and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
FUNNY VALENTINE’S SAYINGS FOR KIDS
Many people focus on Valentine’s Day as a romantic holiday, though it is a day that generally has love on its mind.
There is no greater love than that of the parents for their kids and the affection that they have. Some funny valentine sayings for kids are shared below which can be used as a part of the gift-
- Hope you get lots of treats today.
- Wishing an amazing day to my favorite (age) year old valentine.
- Love you bunches and bunches. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Though you make me angry a lot, so many of my smiles begin with you.
- We love your oodles and oodles. Happy Valentine’s.
- You are too cute to be true.
VALENTINE’S DAY QUOTES FOR THE PRE SCHOOLERS
Valentine is one of the most romantic days all around the world and the parents should indulge their little valentine in it.
Gift your valentine this year, a nice message and pass it to other members of the family. Finding perfect valentines day quotes for preschoolers can be a bit challenging as they hold a lot of meaning.
Many different quotes can be written which might be as simple as wishing them a happy valentine’s day.
- You stole my heart right from the start.
- Do you know what I like about you? Everything.
- You are the apple of my eye.
- With everything you do, you make me proud.
- All the smiles that you share, the fun too.
- I am lucky to have a child like you.
- There are many beautiful things in the world but they are nothing like your smile.
- You are my forever Valentine.
- Please remember to enjoy the candy. Happy Valentine’s Day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some of the most frequently asked questions about sending a valentine’s message to the kids are mentioned below.
How can we find the perfect quote or saying?
It is recommended to look at many different quotes before finalizing one and use it in a way that celebrates their holiday. Develop and use your creative skills and develop verbal communication to convey the message better. Valentine sayings for kids are a lot of fun.
What is the difference between humor and romance quotes?
Quotes are centered around a theme and the kid’s quotes are no exception. There are many different funny valentine’s sayings for kids which the small children use to express their love, mainly to their parents, siblings, or grandparents.
As they grow they focus more on their peers and their quotes become friendship-centered. Therefore, the choice of the quotes changes with time.
Many people ask “What can I write in my sons Valentines card?” which has already been discussed above. There are many different ways of making your kids feel special and loved and celebrating Valentine’s is one of the most beautiful ones.
Many valentine sayings for kids are available online but many parents prefer to make an original one to maintain authenticity.
Read more : Guide to Teaching Table Manners For Kids